- Cards according to ISO 7810
- Reading ranges between 2 mm and 5 m
- Several RFID chips per card possible
- Can be realized as a long-life or high-temperature card for heavy use
- HF cards (13.56 MHz) according to ISO 14443/15693
The RFID card technology stands for the wear-free data transmission via radio. Corresponding transmission protocols are standardized worldwide for different safety and comfort requirements. The range of RFID cards varies between two millimeters and five meters. RFID cards are used in access control and time recording systems as well as in loyalty and payment systems. We offer almost all RFID chip types, even multi-chip-solutions in one smart card are possible. If you need assistance in choosing the right chip, our specialists are happy to help.
Example of an RFID smart card with invisible chip and antenna.